Try It Out
- Added ability to listen for selections in the hex editor, and made low bytes ("0"-"f") padded with a leading zero ("00"-"ff"). This is an option and can be toggled. Thanks to PAX for the patches!
- Zombie application!
- Fixed a bug when pasting bytes into an empty (0-byte) editor
- Fixed a bug in toggling the row header at runtime.
- Fixed a bug in navigating with the down arrow key when the bottom row of the table is full.
- The HexEditor component now fires property change events whenever certain properties are changed.
- You can now register yourself as a "HexEditorListener" to be notified when and how the contents of the hex editor are modified.
- Select the modified text on undo/redo operations.