TokenMakerMaker

General Discussion goes here.

Moderator: robert

TokenMakerMaker

Postby Kuriel » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:47 am

Hi Robert,

I've solved most of my issues with RSTA. I am still looking on how to enable highlighting of strings between single and double quotes across multiple lines like so:

"line1
line 2
line 3

"
line 4

I've tried inserting code found for MLC into the states for CHAR and String but it always says that '\n Rule can never be matched'. So, I tried checking out TMM because it had checkboxes for "Multi-line" for string and character literals, but, it's either I have the wrong impression as to what this does, or the feature isn't working at all.

Please help. Thanks!

Edit:
Also, this is really weird. When TMM compiles and runs a test of what was set within it, everything works great. When I transfer over the .flex and .java files into rsyntaxarea modes, it doesn't behave the same.
Kuriel

Re: TokenMakerMaker

Postby Kuriel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:34 am

Hi robert,

I finally got it resolved. I stumbled on your excellent guide for custom syntax highlighting and it clarified the rest of what I needed to know (maybe you should put it on a more prominent place ;) )

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work. I can't say enough about how excellent this all is :)
Kuriel

Re: TokenMakerMaker

Postby robert » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Glad you got things working! I apologize for being so slow to respond to things lately. I'm trying to get back up on the RSTA horse after this weekend!
robert

Return to General