Search wrap at end of document?

Questions on using RSyntaxTextArea should go here.

Moderator: robert

Search wrap at end of document?

Postby chaddaniels » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:41 am

I was wondering if there was a way to automatically have search wrap at the end of the document? I didn't see any options to do this within FindDialog or directly in the SearchEngine. Thanks. By the way RSyntaxTextArea and related components are amazing.
chaddaniels

Re: Search wrap at end of document?

Postby robert » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:13 pm

There is currently no option to do this. Please enter a Feature Request if you'd like to see this implemented in the future.
robert

Postby chaddaniels » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 am

Hi Robert, it might just be me, but I've searched on SourceForge at length trying to find a way to submit a feature request without luck. I see that the original poster in this thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=796 also could not find the "Create Ticket" button. Is it possible that only the project owner actually has permissions to submit a ticket against your project?? Thanks.
chaddaniels

Postby robert » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Hmm, I can see it when I'm not logged in (Tickets -> Feature Requests -> "Create Ticket" button"). But you're in luck! In the 2 weeks since you started this thread, I've moved the source over to GitHub, whose interface I find cleaner and more intuitive than that of SourceForge. You should be able to add a Feature Request here now ("Issues" link on the right).

I'll be moving over the open bugs and feature requests from the SF site over to GitHub in the next day or two.
robert

Return to Help