RSyntaxTextArea

Questions on using RSyntaxTextArea should go here.

Moderator: robert

RSyntaxTextArea

Postby marque » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am

Hello!

I want to use RSyntaxTextArea as renderer (and an editor) in a JTable. But I have always a gap to the top. To set border or margin to empty values have no effect. If I use a normal JTextArea, there is no gap. The gap is bigger on windows as on linux. Do you have a tip, what I could do?!

best regards, marc.
marque

Re: RSyntaxTextArea (top gap if uses as renderer)

Postby marque » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Hello!

No idea!? An addition to my post. I have one linux computer with no gap - all like with normal JTextArea.. but on an other linux and on all windows-computers, there is this gap.

best regards, marc.
marque

Re: RSyntaxTextArea

Postby robert » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi Marc,

I will look into it. Can you send me a screenshot showing the behavior you don't like (robert -at- fifesoft dot com)? Do you mean the small margin between the top of the editor and the first line? There is certainly some property to change that, insets or border or something, I'll have to look into it to see what it is.

Does this behavior only happen when using RSTA as a table renderer/editor, or even when using it as a standard text area?
robert

Postby shogunboy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 am

Hey marque any luck?? Even i am facing the same problem.
Please do let me know if you fixed this Bug.

Thanks
shogunboy
shogunboy

Postby robert » Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 pm

shogunboy,

I cannot reproduce this, unfortunately. Does this happen for all LookAndFeels on your Linux machine, or just one? If so, which one? Please send me a screenshot if possible.

Thanks!
robert

Return to Help