RSyntaxTextArea 2.5.0 was just released on GitHub! The sister libraries AutoComplete, SpellChecker, RSTAUI were updated as well. Here’s what’s new:
- The minimum required JRE for the libraries was bumped up to Java 5 from 1.4. There was no hard requirement for this from a feature point of view, but it allows us to fix a few issues here and there, and modernize the code base, which is a boon for developers.
- Improvements in both the painting code and syntax parsing code.
- Added syntax highlighting and code folding for .htaccess files.
- The source repositories were (obviously) moved from the old SVN repositories hosted here on fifesoft.com to GitHub.
- A few other minor changes.
Check it out and let me know what you think!