RText 2.0.7 was released last weekend on SourceForge! Here’s a list of what changed:
- Pretty-printing now works for JSON in addition to XML and HTML.
- The system console plugin now auto-completes file names on pressing tab.
- HTML, PHP, and JSP have new option, “Automatically add closing tags for HTML tags that require them,” as well as enhanced syntax highlighting.
- The text editor now includes an option to use the system selection colors for selected text and its background.
- The file chooser and File System Tree plugin now include “Paste” option to copy/paste file lists.
- Added Visual Basic syntax highlighting.
- Various code editor fixes and performance improvements.