RSyntaxTextArea 2.0.5 was just released on SourceForge! Here’s a recap of what’s new:
- Code folding added for HTML, JSP, and PHP.
- Added NSIS syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Added code folding and highlighting of multi-line strings for Scala.
- Added Java 7 features to Groovy highlighting (underscores in numeric literals, binary literals, and new core classes/interfaces/enums).
- Wildcards can be specified in Go to Member dialogs.
- Tool tips can now be specified for icons in IconRowHeader.
- Fixed an issue with CompleteMarkupTagAction and ToggleLineCommentAction conflicting with each other only on *nix (Windows and OS X didn’t have this issue).
- Allow for non-ConfigurableCarets to be set via setCaret(), to allow for Swing’s “composed text” changes (hidden in private API).
- Fixed possible NPE in XmlTreeCellUI for environments where desktop AA hints cannot be determined.
- Updated translations – Italian (Argaar), German (Domenic), Korean (Changkyoon), Japanese (Josh), and Hungarian (Zityi).