RSyntaxTextArea 2.0.3 was just released on SourceForge! Here’s what’s new:
- LaTeX syntax highlighting and code folding:
- DTD syntax highlighting:
- Fixed an issue with RTextScrollPane, allowing it to be used in NetBeans’s visual editor
- Fixed a bug in cold folding under certain cirumstances
- RSTA now has anti-aliasing enabled by default (previously you had to call setAntiAliasEnabled(true) yourself)
- TextEditorPane now fires FULL_PATH_PROPERTY from its load() method like it does from saveAs().
Download it today!