RSyntaxTextArea and AutoComplete 1.5.1 have both just been released on SourceForge! This is a maintenance release, fixing minor issues and adding a few small improvements here and there. Changes in this release include:
- Fixed bug in properties file highlighting’s handling of single quotes.
- Improvements to Windows batch file highlighting.
- Adding a few more shell commands to Unix Shell syntax highlighting.
- Fixed bug when pressing Enter at the start of an MLC or documentation comment in some C-style languages.
- Changed “dumb complete word action” from shift+space to ctrl+enter, to eliminate annoying accidental activations.
- Added a license header for those files that didn’t have one yet.
The SpellChecker library is still at 1.5.0. All RSTA add-ons in the “1.5.x” family should be binary compatible with one another; just use the latest release of each (1.5.1 of RSyntaxTextArea and AutoComplete, 1.5.0 of SpellChecker).