I’m happy to announce that RText 1.5 was released on SourceForge earlier this week. This release brings the following changes:
- Added very basic JSP code completion. Unfortunately, I have not been able to add tld support yet, but the framework is now in place.
- Added a “stop” button to the Tool output window like the one in the Console output window. Now you can kill runaway tools (finally!).
- Updated to RSyntaxTextArea/AutoComplete 1.5.2. This improves anti-aliasing in the editor, and adds options to auto-insert closing curly braces, clear whitespace-only lines on Enter presses, and painting indent/tab lines. All of this is configurable in the Options dialog.
- Added “Check for Updates” menu item to Help menu.
- Made opening a file via Find in Files dialog center the matched line vertically in the editor.