RSyntaxTexArea 2.5.2 was just released on GitHub! Here’s what’s new:
- Whether or not curly braces denote code blocks is now handled on a language-index level, not per TokenMaker. This means TokenMakers such as HTML, JSP, and PHP can provide auto-indentation and curly brace closing for ’sub-languages’ such as JSP and CSS.
- Java syntax highlighting updated for Java 8 classes, interfaces, and enums.
- Added “mark occurrences” support for HTML.
- Curly braces can now be automatically closed when editing CSS.
- The SearchEngine class now automatically selects the next match after a Replace operation.
- Fixed errors when loading/saving Theme XML.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Only minor changes to support/stay in sync with RSyntaxTextArea 2.5.2.
- After doing a “replace” operation with the Replace tool bar, the next valid replacement region is selected in the editor.
- CSS code completion.
- Fixing bug in XML outline tree for XML files with DTDs specified.
The SpellChecker library was not updated; the 2.5.1 release is still the most current, and is compatible with RSTA 2.5.2. The idea is that the most recent 2.5.x versions of all of the sister libraries are all compatible with one another.